During this challenging time, we want to spread positivity and keep the message of support for our keyworkers going in Southside, so we’re looking for photos of the creative rainbow masterpieces that you and your family have created to pay tribute to the NHS, which will be beamed out over our district.
Southside is the place that people of all ages come to laugh, be entertained, enjoy incredible food and make memories. The district is also home to some fantastic businesses, both large and small, including unique venues, international restaurants and independent retailers.
Over the coming weeks, while the district has fallen silent, we want to keep the optimism and support going. So, if you’ve been inspired to create a colourful message of support for our brave NHS heroes who are on the frontline in the nation’s battle against the coronavirus pandemic – we’d love to receive a photo of your creative masterpiece!
Thanks to the invaluable support of Birmingham Hippodrome, these will appear on the big screen on the front of the theatre, as well as across our social media channels and shared with all of our partners and businesses.
We care because we are Southside. To register your interest, for more information and to share your rainbow creation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to get involved:
- Rainbow photographs should be sent to email@example.com for consideration before the deadline of Friday 22nd May, 2020.
- Photograph submissions should be sent as a high resolution JPEG or PNG attachment in an email.
- Please include the first name/s and age/s of the rainbow masterpiece creators in the body of the email so that we can credit them alongside their image.
- All entries chosen for display will be notified by email.
- By sharing your rainbow creation on email, you agree in advance to sharing your artwork with Southside, Birmingham for display on Birmingham Hippodrome’s screen and across Southside Birmingham’s website and social media channels.